Monday 3 December 2012

Apologies for going MIA

God! I have gone MIA(Missing in action) for far too long. I won't even begin to pretend and offer baseless excuses because frankly, I have none save the race for a better life and forgetting to put down my ramblings.

I am back though and hope not to run away ever again.

There is a whole lot to talk and ramble about o!

I don't even know where to start but hey, I gotta start somewhere!

I got this job early this year and got to have my own dose of a bad boss... I never really believed people would be callous to others when they occupied the seat of power but this dude showed me that I still be small pikin for that kain thinking.

When I first met this dude with his short-fone-speaking self, I was filled with nothing but respect for him until he started showing me pepper.

Every day, I would climb stairs to his office just to say Good Morning. He didn't care about the job, just about his over-sized ego. Hey, don't say I am just bitching cos what I experienced is better seen than told. My so-called boss would call me almost close to midnight to ask if I did this or that at work. He would make me sit hours in his office listening to him bluff in his accent and threaten to fire me.

How was I supposed to have time for blogging when every minute, the chap is standing behind me looking at what I am doing? It was the worst months of my life and had I any other job alternative, I would have asked him to shove it.

Hian! Is it by force to work again? ( It is if you don't wanna starve o).... Well am just making mouth!

Anyway, I entered prayer and fasting for the guy. No see kabashing o! God answered me and the guy committed an unforgivable offence against the company and was sacked. Hehehehehehe....... I had the last laugh!

So, here I am again tryna revive what is left of this blog and hoping the few readers I have gotten will forgive and return to mama!

The year had not been too bad for me, I hope yours has been great?

Like play like play 2012 don dey run go o!

Abeg, may 2013 be a lot more better for us all o! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment