Friday 20 May 2011

Love by mail

Let me start by asking a simple question. Is it possible for one to love another without ever meeting them? This my question stems from the constant messages i have exchanged with a friend who i met through another friend on the phone.

This guy was calling me so much that i got used to his calls. But truth be told, i felt nothing for him as i didn't even know what he looked like... forget exchange of pics jor. How am i supposed to know you really look that way if you are in faraway Illinois and am here in Lasgidi. Worse still, the friend who introduced me had not met him either because they met on Face book.

So it got strange when the bobo started proposing undying love. Hmmm, no be small matter. He even had some strange people who he said were his relatives calling me up. They come dey call me in-law sef...

The thing come get as e be o! Fear come dey catch me join. He was so up in the entire issue that he proposed marriage over the phone and even wanted to send a ring to me. Okay, i asked him to come back to Nigeria first, then we can talk about it, but dude said he was too busy to come back. See crap o!

When i asked how the marriage will happen if i ever said yes, he said his younger brother would stand in and then i would meet him there when he finished processing my papers. Imagine!

What if i get there and see you ain't gat legs huh? Worse still, what if you are some sort of serial killer? Dude please!

Charp charp ( sharp sharp), i delete the bobo number from my phone o..... who wan be meat wey dem use make barbecue?

No comments:

Post a Comment