Friday 20 May 2011

To forgive or not?

Many times it is being said that men are programmed to cheat. when i hear that, i wonder, who in the hell is the programmer? How possible is it that a dude cannot keep his privates private for just one person?

Many women are victims to men who cheat on them. Some have the strength to fight back while others are powerless. There are women who will not bat an eyelid to beat up their rivals... but i don't think beating up the woman your guy is cheating with is the answer.

Deal with the guy please. It is him who lacks the self control to keep himself in check. Hell, no one is programmed to cheat if they don't wanna.

I made sure to tell my ex while we were dating that i would not hesitate to dump him and move on if he cheats on me. Dude probably thought i was joking. Am a jealous lover and ain't ashamed to admit it.

I had reasons to believe he was straying as i had come across a few messages to girls on his phone. No matter how much he tried to hide it, he will never be perfect at it. Sometimes, he forgets to delete and doesn't expect me to check. Well, i kept checking. A friend warned me to stop to avoid getting hurt but i'd rather know the truth and move on than stick like glue while some guy plays me for a real mugu.

The straw that broke the camel's back was when i traveled for a while and knowing him well, i decided to play a game with him. I bought another SIM card ( its cheap u know) and started calling him like i was another girl. He first thought it was me but i persisted. I played the game long enough to get him to start falling for the anonymous girl. I actually expected him to tell me about it all but till date, he didn't.

He even arranged a meeting with the character i created to meet in a hotel room. It hurt for a while but i was glad i got to know him. I made up my mind about him then. When he eventually proposed, i laughed so hard my sides were aching. Who wants a marriage where the man will keep one leg at home and keep the other with the dick outside? Pshewwwww

My girlfriend also called to let me know she was suspecting her boyfriend was cheating on her. She was crying and cursing but when I asked what she had done about it, she said nada.

I asked if she had proof and she said the guy does not even allow her access to his phone.... What??? Why are we dating if you can check my phone and I cannot check yours? Well, she said her suspicion arose from the fact that people were telling her of a girl her guy always goes to a certain mall with. She was scared of confronting the guy lest he dumps her.

I don't know if it's just me, but I will not cry for a guy who is not worth it period!I also cannot trust a guy who hides his phone from me. If you are so innocent, why don't you lemme see your damn phone? Plus, I would confront you with whatever evidence I have and if you are cheating,I would not even wait for you to dump me, I will dump your sorry ass. Guys don't feel like am attacking y'all.... just speaking it like I feel it.

People cheat for different reasons, annoyingly, most guys cheat just for the fun of it. What cha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment